- The masterplan covers 4,000 acres of Pike County.
- Pike county and the megasite has extensive engineering partnerships:
- Rundell Ernstberger Associates
- Midwestern Engineers
- The Masterplan covers all of the Petersburg, Indiana I-69 interchange corridor.
- Key outcomes from this master plan include:
- Strategic land use recommendations
- Targeted development types
- Road infrastructure, utility, and stormwater management recommendations
- Potential mechanisms by which to ensure plan adherence
- Design guideline recommendations
- Potential funding sources
- A plan for future review and updates
- coordination between City and County leaders
land-use and infrastructure plan
proposed transportation infrastructure
water system existing conditions
water systems pLANNED improvements
sewer existing conditions
sewer pLANNED conditions
As you navigate our website, you can use the “Add Page to Report” button to add any page or property to a custom report that you can print out or save.